It is the policy of P & P Home Services, LLC that each candidate considering employment with P & P Home Services, LLC shall demonstrate evidence of having met agency expectations and the following legal requirements prior to being offered employment.
P & P Home Services, LLC does the following background Checks:
- Fingerprint Based National and State Criminal History Checks.
- Indiana Limited Criminal History (City/County) and States where the candidate has resided within past five years. Any of the following convictions will result in the candidate being ineligible for employment:
- A sex crime
- Exploitation of an endangered adult
- Failure to report battery, neglect, or exploitation of an endangered adult
- Failure to report abuse or neglect of a child
- Voluntary manslaughter
- Involuntary manslaughter
- Felony battery
- A felony offense relating to a controlled substance.
- Child Protection and Adult Protection Registry/Background Checks. Substantiated cases against the candidate will result in the candidate being ineligible for employment.
- Bureau of Motor Vehicle Search & Evidence of a Valid Indiana Drivers License and Auto Insurance. Candidates must demonstrate evidence of a valid Indiana Drivers License and auto insurance, when applicable.
- State of Indiana Sex Offender Registry Search (And State checks where the candidate has resided within the past 5 years).
- National Sex and Violent Offenders Registry Search. Candidates convicted of a sex crime will be ineligible for employment.
- State of Indiana Department of Health Certified Nurses Aid/Home Health Aid Registry Search. Candidates who have had violations or findings of fact entered in the registry will be ineligible for employment.
- All candidates must pass a drug screen.